on thousands of items!
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
Up to 12 systems can be used simultaneously.
Package Includes: BLX4R single-channel, rack mount receiver, WL93 lavalier microphone, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, Single and dual rack mount kit, Two 1/4 wave antennas, Zipper bag, Power supply, 2 AA batteries and a User Guide.
- Simple setup
- Intuitive controls
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference.
- Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution.
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Adjustable gain control
- For use with BLX Wireless Systems.
- 300 ft (100 m) transmission radius
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
- Battery life up to 14 hours
WL93 Subminiature Lavalier Microphone:
- Subminiature lavalier design; ideal size for theater, television, broadcasting, video, film, and sound reinforcement
- Small, inconspicuous mounting hardware
- Full, clear sound comparable to larger microphones
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
- Controlled low-frequency rolloff reduces low-frequency clothing and room noise
- Low distortion, wide dynamic range
- Uniform omnidirectional polar pattern
- Preamplifier assembly (SM93) can be pocketed, strapped to the body, or clipped to belt or waistband
- Wide-range phantom powering (SM93) accepts all commonly used voltages