- Your Warranty
- TS Stage Lighting's products are warrantied to be free from defects in material & workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. Light bulbs/lamps are excluded from this warranty. Products which prove to be defective during this period will either be repaired or replaced, at TS Stage Lighting's option, provided the item is returned to us, freight prepaid, & the item has not been misused or abused. Claims for indirect or consequential damages or for products which in our opinion have been misused, will not be allowed. This is a warranty of product reliability only & not a warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Shipments made to customers under the terms of this warranty will be made on a freight collect basis only.
- Price Quotations
- Prices listed in our most current price list or on our web site supersede all other price lists. All prices are listed & quoted F.O.B. TS Stage Lighting's warehouse & include domestic packing but do not include transportation charges of any kind, nor do they include export or specialized packing, sales, excise or any taxes, duties or like charges. Quotations & delivery are contingent upon strikes, fire, labor disputes & other conditions beyond our control. If you are paying by credit card, your name & shipping address must match the billing information on your credit card. It is our policy to ship to the credit card billing address only. If you need to make other shipping arrangements call us at (201) 373-2700 during regular business hours. All shipping charges are to be paid by consignee. All prices & invoices are quoted & charged in U.S. Dollars. We cannot be held responsible for errors or omissions in the printing or preparation of this list. Prices, models, finishes, materials, oral or printed information & specifications are subject to change without notice. Lamps are not included in price unless specified.
- TS Stage Lighting reserves the right to change, modify, improve or substitute items of comparable value. All authorized returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge. No returns after 7 days. Custom orders including fiber optics, fabrics, stage curtains, fiber curtains, custom tube lighting, custom glass, dichroic filters, custom patterns & all other non-stock & stock made-to-order items are not returnable.
- Safety Warnings
- Our products, as with any electrical device, must be disconnected from the power supply before service or relamping. Service should be performed by qualified personnel only. Periodic inspection & maintenance is required to keep equipment operating properly & at peak performance. Do not mount fixtures on or adjacent to combustible materials. When setting up a sound system, keep sound amplification to a minimum. Disconnect fog machines & hazers from power when not in use. When using strobe lights in a public space, post a notice indicating the use of strobes and that strobes may cause seizures in individuals with photosensitive epilepsy. When using fog machines or hazers in a public space, post a notice indicating their use, and that fog machines and hazers may cause breathing difficulties for individuals with respiratory or asthmatic conditions. Do not use products supplied by TS Stage Lighting Lighting in or near wet locations. All products are for indoor use only. Electric items must be electrified by qualified personnel only. Consult a licensed electrician in your area before applying power to any electrical wiring. Do not use products in unsafe conditions. For added stability, bolt stands, pipes and accessories to the floor and tie to a secure area. In addition, use heavy sand bags on the legs and bases of tripod, crank and all other types of stands.
- Orders for equipment carried in stock are promptly shipped. Customers are requested to give shipping instructions with their orders. If not given, our best judgement is used in selection of routes. Consignees must hold carrier responsible for breakage, damages, delay or shortage in transit. Merchandise is receipted for in good condition at the point of shipment & TS Stage Lighting cannot accept responsibility for the actions of the carrier or other conditions beyond our control. Special orders & custom orders require payment in advance. No cancellation on special orders. All rush orders shipped via FedEx or UPS 3 day, 2 day or next day air must be paid in advance with a credit card by 2:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.
- International Orders
- All International orders (except US Government orders) must be prepaid in advance via wire transfer in U.S. funds, no credit card orders are accepted. There is a minimum $500.00 order for all International orders.
on thousands of items!