on thousands of items!
Shure BLX Wireless Systems combine professional-quality sound with simple setup and an intuitive interface for legendary audio performance right out of the box. Precision-built and available in a variety of configurations, it's the most accessible way to own the stage.
Up to 12 systems can be used simultaneously.
Package Includes: BLX4R single-channel, rack mount receiver, Beta 98H/C instrument microphone, BLX1 bodypack transmitter, Single and dual rack mount kit, Two 1/4 wave antennas, Zipper bag, Power supply, 2 AA batteries and a User Guide.
- Simple setup
- Intuitive controls
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency in case of interference.
- Removable antennas allow for quick antenna distribution.
- XLR and 1/4" output connectors
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
- Adjustable output level
- LCD display with detailed RF and audio metering
- Lightweight, ergonomic design and adjustable gain control.
- For use with BLX Wireless Systems
- Quick and easy receiver frequency matching
- TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset and instrument microphones and guitar cables
- Easily accessible On / Off switch
- Battery life up to 14 hours
- Premium cardioid condenser instrument microphones that clamp onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments.
- The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured
- Isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument "key noise" and other mechanical noise.
- A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
- Transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- High maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- 10 ft., high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability