The PB56 utilizes a variety of 120 or 240-watt low voltage PAR56 lamps. These glare-free units are ideal for lighting theatres, museums, churches and retail stores where a long throw fixture may be required.
A hinged front opens for easy re-lamping and also rotates for beam definition. The PB56 has an electronic transformer and is adjusted by the use of a wrench-lock yoke. Accessory-retaining clips accept louvers, barndoors, hoods and a variety of filters. Comes in standard black, white and silver finishes. Custom colors are available by request and at an additional charge.
- 120, 220 and 277-volt available
- Integral 12-volt dimmable transformer
- Accepts PAR36 and AR111 lamps from 35 to 75-watts
- Rotating lamp holder for beam definition
- Wrench-lock yoke
- Numerous mounting options and accessories