The LED720 combines industry leading high performance LED technology with optical, electrical, and thermal management solutions to deliver the lighting equivalence of a conventional 50W halogen PAR20 lamp and the benefits of solid state lighting. The LED720 delivers the quality and quantity of light required for a broad range of lighting applications in spot, narrow and flood beams.
Features include an internal self-locking yoke, adjustable head and hinged front for easy re-lamping. Internal accessory holder accepts louvers, barndoors, hoods and a variety of filters. Available in standard black, white and silver finishes. Custom colors are available by request and at an additional charge.
- 85% power savings over 50W halogen and > 10 times the service life
- Precision optic delivering high quality smooth gradient light beam pattern
- Industry leading lumen maintenance and color point stability
- 120V AC
- Power factor 0.85
- Dimmable with forward phase dimmers
- Internal self-locking yoke
- Numerous mounting options