on thousands of items!
Pixel Driver 4000 V2™ is designed specifically for the Elation Pixel Tape 16IP, 40IP, Pixel Bar 30IP, 60IP, and 120IP series, and provides easy and versatile control options including simple on-board manual dimming and strobe control, and full pixel mapping control of 4,080 max pixels via Kling-Net, and 680 max pixels via Art-Net and sACN (streaming ACN) protocols.
The Pixel Driver 4000 V2 features a universal auto-switching power supply (100-240v), a 4-button LCD control menu display, RJ45 Ethernet in/out ports, and (4) outputs that use proprietary IP-rated 4pin combo cables (sold separately) that supply power and data to each pixel bar, (available in lengths from 2 to 50 feet). The Pixel Driver 4000 V2 can be mounted in a standard 19-inch rack (rack ears included) or attached to a truss with a clamp (not included).
- Power/Data Supply for Elation Pixel Tape 16IP, 40IP, Pixel Bar 30IP, 60IP, and 120IP
- Simple On-Board Manual Dimming and Strobe Control
- Kling-Net, Art-Net, and sACN Protocol Support
- 4,080 Max Pixel Mapping via Kling-Net
- 680 Max Pixel Mapping via Art-Net and sACN
- 19-inch (483mm) Rack Mount Kit Included
- Truss Mounting Options (clamp not included)
- Multi-Unit Linking via RJ45 Ethernet
- (4) Outputs
- 5.65ft (1.7m) Power Cable Included
- 9.25ft (2.8m) 16AWG Power/Data Cable Included
- Proprietary IP Rated Power/Data Combo Cables*
*Available in, 16AWG; 2/3/5/10/12/15/20/25/30/50 Foot Lengths and 12AWG; 20/25/30/50 Foot Lengths. See Related Products and Accessories at the bottom of this page.
CONTROL / CONNECTIONS
- Manual RGB Mode
- Internal Programs
- Art-NET | sACN | Kling-NET
- 2 RJ45 Ethernet Ports
- 4 4pin Power/Data Outputs
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
SIZE / WEIGHT
- Length: 16.7”
- Width: 11.8”
- Height: 2.9”
- Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- AC 100-240V - 50/60HZ
- 800W Max Power Consumption
- -4°F to 113°F
- CE | cETLus (Pending)
Specifications and documentation are subject to change without notice.