on thousands of items!
The Dry Icer is a new and improved professional, cost effective solution for creating spectacular low-lying fog effects when a shorter run time is sufficient. Its sleek new design is compact, portable, lightweight, and built with a durable corrosion resistant polyethylene material for effortless use.
With a 20 lb (10 kg) dry ice capacity contained in a stainless-steel basket, the Dry Icer features a 5-gallon (20 litre) unit equipped with a 1,500-watt element to heat the water. Utilizing our 3-step pivoting ratchet system, the basket eases into the boiling water creating a continuous thick, low-lying fog for approximately 5 minutes.
Ideal for our theatrical, educational and small event customers who require a manually operated single cue of low fog. You can see our Dry Icer being used in small theatres, schools, weddings and corporate events.
The Dry Icer has a five year warranty due to manufacturer’s defect.
- 20 lb Dry Ice Capacity
- Stainless Steel Basket
- Low Water Shutoff Indicator
- 4” Hose Adaptor (can be used with optional 25 ft. flex hose)
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Polyethylene Material
- 3 Step Pivoting Rachet System
- Heavy Duty Latches
- Run Time: 20 lbs of CO2/5 minutes
- Reheat Time: 30 mins
- Length: 21 in / 53 cm
- Width: 20 in / 51 cm
- Height: 19 in / 48 cm
- Net Weight: 33 lbs / 16 kgs
- Heater Watts: 1,500 Watts
- Rating: 12.5 amps AC @ 120 volts @ 50/60 hz