on thousands of items!
DMX controllers are designed to control or program any product that uses DMX-512 protocol such as intelligent lights, dimmer packs, color changers, strobes, smoke machines, etc.
D-Fi™ Hub is a compact, easy-to-use DMX unit that functions as either a transmitter or receiver. For more stable communication between units, it operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency range and includes an “auto” function which automatically finds the best frequency and syncs the units effortlessly. You can wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi™-ready fixtures simultaneously, and operate them using the simple navigation on the OLED digital display.
- Compact, easy-to-use wireless D-Fi transmitter and receiver in a single unit
- Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi-ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously
- Built-in options include manual or automatic channel selection
- Simple navigation and text readout using the OLED digital display
- Mounting options include built-in hook and loop fastener strap, keyhole mounting holes, M10 and M12 threaded holes for direct mounting to truss
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Operating Frequency: 2.412 to 2.484 GHz
- Antenna connection: RP-SMA
- Max Unobstructed Distance: 656 ft (200 m)
- Input Voltage: 9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Power and Current: 4 W, 0.1 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power and Current: 4 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- 4" x 3.2" x 1.6". 1.2 lbs
- Approvals: CE, FCC