It stands up to the fury of Mother Nature, and comes back looking for more!
This incredibly tough IP65 rated outdoor fixture features super bright RGBAW+UV color mixing thanks to its installed 12x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs with advanced 25° optics (45° lens replacement kit is also available). Since each individual LED incorporates a red, green, blue, amber, white, and UV chip behind a single lens, shadow artifacts and unevenness within the field are things of the past! And, like the other lights in our TOURnado™ line, it also sports a convection cooled cast aluminum housing with a tempered glass lens, watertight internal gaskets, and unique twist and lock weatherproof power and data cable in/out connections.
You can run any of its impressive built-in programs individually or all together in auto run mode with speed control, fade, and flash settings, then even perform full RGBAW+UV color mixing either with or without DMX control. The TOURnado™ IP EXA is a perfect lighting solution for just about any type of outdoor application you can imagine. It comes equipped with dual mounting brackets to add total positioning flexibility, and it has a well structured, easy to navigate LED control panel menu with 4 electronically touch sensitive navigation buttons that make programming (and button pushing) a breeze!
Set the fixture to work in standalone mode, master/slave mode, or you can control it via 6/7/8 or 11 channels of DMX, which means it will work just great with our popular Kontrol™ 6-channel DMX controller. All the features are accessible in any mode including RGBAW+UV color mixing, 63 built-in static colors, auto run mode, flash/fade mode, and access to 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves. These five different dimming curves allow for different amounts of steps for much smoother (and slower) dimming capabilities.
A complete set of detachable IP rated 3-pin in/out data cables and AC power cables are included with each fixture. DMX and power extension cables are also available in 1-meter, 3-meter, and 5-meter lengths (sold separately).
The TOURnado™ IP EXA is available now, and of course, it is also backed by Blizzard's 2-year warranty!
- RGBAW+UV color mixing via 12x 15W RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs
- LED control panel with 4 touch sensitive electronic buttons
- 25° beam angle
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
- 6/7/8 & 11-channel extended DMX profiles w/ 32-bit dimming
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- Convection cooled cast aluminum housing
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 500MA LED driver
- IP rated locking power and 3-pin DMX connections
- Operating Voltage: 100V-264V/47-63HZ
- Power Consumption: 100W, 1.35A, pf: .6
- 12x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours
- 25° beam angle
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104° F ambient
Weight & Dimensions
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 6/7/8/11
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Color Preset
- Length: 10.7"
- Width: 5.7"
- Height: 8.6", 11.2" including bracket height
- Weight: 11.5 lbs
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs