Your wildest dreams have come true! We've just developed the ultimate box-shaped LED par fixture that's loaded with 7x 15w RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs, a built-in Skywire™ wireless DMX receiver, and an internal Lithium-Ion battery system, all while maintaining the same features that made the original HotBox™ and RokBox™ series fixtures so popular!
The SkyBox™ EXA features 6/7/8 and 11-channel control modes which means it works great with any type of controller, especially our very own Kontrol 6™ Skywire DMX controller with built-in wireless transmitter! Plus, the built-in 4 character/4 button LCD control panel allows total control over the fixture, including master/slave, auto mode, fade, strobe settings, manual color adjustment, sound active mode, wireless ID settings, IR remote control mode, and power output mode settings.
There's handy new features built into the SkyBox™ EXA's Lithium-Ion internal battery system which allows the user to select one of 3 power output mode settings. Depending on the needs of any given application, you can select either High Power, Medium Power, or Battery Saver Mode, which allows the fixture to run for a longer time at lower output. With average usage of color fades in High Output Mode, you can expect the battery life to last up to 10+ hours, color jumping 5+ hrs, or full on for 3+ hrs! Need more time? Just switch over to one of the other battery power saver modes! The normal battery recharge time is 4 hrs, and can be done even while in use!
The fixture also features built-in PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors, 3-pin DMX in/out connections, a main power switch, and an LED illuminated battery power gauge which illuminates red during charge, and green when fully charged. These are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use it in ANY position, including flat on the floor!
Then, for the ultimate in ease of setup, the built-in Skywire™ wireless receiver provides reliable wireless communication for over 1000 feet, line-of-sight! 512 auto-assigning frequencies in 7 groups (color-coded by an LED indicator) allow up to 7 systems to run simultaneously in the same space, completely free of interference. And rest assured, the frequencies of the SkyBox™ EXA match up perfectly with all Blizzard Lighting wireless DMX products. A Blizzard Lighting controller with built-in Skywire™ (such as the KONTROL 5™ Skywire), a wiCICLE® transmitter, or a Lightcaster™ wireless transceiver (all sold separately) are required to act as a DMX transmitter for your lighting setup. Already have one? Then you're good to go! Don't have one yet? No worries, just use the SkyBox™ EXA's good old fashioned hard-wired 3-pin DMX in/out connections!
SkyBox™ EXA fixtures also have a number of optional accessories that can be purchased separately including an attachable light shroud (Shroud-Rok/Sky), barndoor attachment (Barndoor-RokBox), diffusion panel (Diffuser-RokBox/SkyBox), a gel frame attachment (Gelframe-RokBox), also an incredibly easy to use SkyBox™ IR remote control (Remote-SkyBox)!
And for even more awesome news, SkyBox™ EXA fixtures are now available with either black or white housing!
- Color mixing via 7x 15W (6 x 2.5w) RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs
- 395-400nM ultraviolet light output
- 2.4Ghz built-in wireless DMX receiver
- Intelion™ lithium-ion battery system
- 3 battery power modes
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- Rugged and well-built
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- IR remote control (sold separately)
- Available with black or white housing
- Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
- Power Consumption: 84W, 13A
- Light Source: LED 7x 15-watt, 6-in-1 RGBAW LEDs
- Beam Angle: 25°
- Luminous Intensity: 10,300 Lux @ 1m, 2,850 @ 2m
- Max. Operating Temp.: 104° F ambient
Weight & Dimensions
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 6/7/8/11 (User Selectable)
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
- Length: 9.02"
- Width: 6.5"
- Height: 9"
- Weight: 9.9 lbs
- Transmission band: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4-2.525Ghz)
- Channels: 512
- Frequency Groups: 7
- Receiver sensitivity: -94dBm
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs