He's everything poor Sketch™ always wanted to be; meet Fresco™, the bigger, much brighter sibling of Sketch™ that can do every thing he can, only better.
While Sketch™ has got plenty where it counts for those smaller applications, he just can't keep pace with Fresco™.
Everyone admires Fresco™, not only for his sheer beauty and sizable output, but also for his natural ability to light up the whole crowd wherever he goes with ease. He's got swagger, and he's equipped with just the right parts to either lighten the mood with a soft, gentile touch... or create a stimulating, breathtaking atmosphere.
And just like Sketch™, he’s got a thick skin - IP65 to be exact. And he’s always in control thanks to his infrared remote (sold separately).
Fresco™ is a tough act to follow with twice the amount of LEDs with custom designed lenses, it's no wonder little Sketch™ tries so hard.
So for smaller applications, by all means please let Sketch™ exceed your expectations. But for a more intense experience, Fresco™ may be better suited to handle your needs.
- Exceptional RGB color mixing from 14x 3-watt TRI-color LEDs
- Fully controllable via IR remote control (sold separately)
- Advanced heat sink design for zero fan noise
- Secure mounting bracket
- Multiple built-in color presets and auto programs
- User adjustable program speed & fade times
- 0-100% variable electronic dimmer
- Variable electronic strobe
- Durable cast aluminum housing
- Tempered glass lens and watertight internal gaskets
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60 Hertz
- Fuse: 2A 250V
- Power Consumption: 44W, .68A
- Light Source: 14x 3-watt TRI-color LEDs, 100,000 hours
- Beam Angle: 28 degrees
- Luminous intensity: 2,010 Lux @ 2m
- Max. Operating Temp.:104 degrees F ambient
Weight & Dimensions
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 3/5 or 7-Channel
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- Operating Modes: Standalone or Master/Slave
- Width: 11.81"
- Depth: 3.14"
- Height: 3.55"
- Weight: 5.6 lbs
- 2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LEDs