on thousands of items!
Built on the success of Antari’s first smoke generator developed exclusively for fire and rescue training, the popular FT-100, the new FT-200 introduces new technologies to offer one of the worlds most rugged and advanced smoke generators for fire and rescue training.
- All new advanced steel heater block that doubles the flow rate of the FT-100, essentially increasing output by 200%.
- IP rated case design that allows the FT-200 to be used outdoor.
- Sleek and compact casing design with a heavy-duty handle allows the unit to be easily transported and stored.
- Capable of multi-position operation allowing the unit to generate smoke in either a vertical or horizontal position.
- Built-in electronic timer for hands free operation.
- IMPORTANT It is IP rated, only when it is operated upright (vertical position).
- Input voltage: US model: AC 100-120V, 50/60Hz 13.5A<
- EU model: AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz 7A
- Rated power: 1600W
- Warm-up time: 7.5 minutes (approx.)
- Fluid consumption: 270 ml/min
- Fluid tank capacity: 2.4 Liter (0.63 gallon)
- Compatible fluid: Antari FLP Fire Training Fog Fluid
- Ambient temperature range: 0°C – 40°C (32°F – 104°F)
- Output: 8 meters height
- Control: DMX512, Timer, Manual, Wireless
- DMX channels: 1 channel
- Connection: Neutrik Powercon (Power)
- XLR 5-pin (DMX)
- Optional accessories: Z-3 cable remote
- Weight: 35.27 lbs