on thousands of items!
A Control Console is a remotely located device that allows you to vary the intensity of lighting fixtures. Most consoles also enable you to store cues or scenes for playback at a later time. A basic dimming system would include a control console, dimmer packs and control cables (see accessories).
The SS8 is easy to use and very versatile. Ideal for small theaters, schools and churches.
This quality constructed DMX controller offers you the ability to fully control the dimming and on/off of your par can setup via dimmer packs. Operating in 3 separate modes and offering a range of customization and built-in programs, the Stage Setter 8 is an essential component of any par can lighting production. Functioning on standard DMX-512 protocol as well as MIDI compatible and including fog machine output control, the Scene Setter 8 can be tied into your entire production system with ease. This portable device is perfect for any size stage production, permanent or mobile. Manage your lighting like a true professional, get the Scene Setter 8 from ADJ today.
- 3 different modes of operation
- 2 scene, 8 channel manual preset
- 8 recordable preprogrammable scenes
- 1 scene, 16 channel manual preset
- 8 momentary bump flash buttons
- 8 recordable chase programs
- 4 built in programs
- Fade and speed control
- Sound active via built in microphone or direct line in
- Adapts to midi output
- DMX512 protocol with 3 pin XLR
- 8 or 16 channel DMX operation
- XLR polarity switch for different cable requirements
- Black Out button
- 12 1/8"W x 3 1/4"H x 8 3/4"D