on thousands of items!
A Control Console is a remotely located device that allows you to vary the intensity of lighting fixtures. Most consoles also enable you to store cues or scenes for playback at a later time. A basic dimming system would include a control console, dimmer packs and control cables (see accessories).
The SS48 is easy to use and very versatile. Ideal for small theaters, schools and churches.
This 48 channel dimming console will give you the power to create the light show of a lifetime. Tying in your audio and visual production, the scene setter synchronizes the music with your lights and fog machine while also allowing for individual adjustment to each of your lights with it's 48 adjustable fade bars. With 4200 programmable scenes and 48 programmable chases (all password protected) you can rest easy that your unique set-up is kept secure while it runs 12 chases simultaneously. Adjust your fixtures in either percentage or DMX value to get the dimming effect desired. With its low weight and bright LCD display you'll have no trouble moving this controller where it's needed and getting it set up. Master your entire entertainment system with the ADJ Scene Setter DMX Dimming Console, and create a light show your crowd won't forget.
Use in conjunction with DP420 or most DMX dimmer packs.
- 3 different modes of operation
- 2 scene, 24 channel manual preset
- 4200 recordable preprogrammable scenes
- 1 scene, 48 channel manual preset
- 48 momentary bump flash buttons
- 96 recordable chase programs
- Fade and speed control
- Sound active via built in microphone or direct line in
- Adapts to midi output
- DMX512 protocol with 3 pin XLR
- 24 or 48 channel DMX operation
- XLR polarity switch for different cable requirements
- Black Out button
- 28"W x 4"H x 10 1/2"D, 15 lbs