on thousands of items!
The Mega Bar RGBA is a compact 42-inch LED lighting Bar that offers the power of RGBA (Red, Green, Blue, Amber) color mixing for stage or wall washing. The Mega Bar RGBA may be operated by the optional ADJ RFC wireless remote to control what would normally require a DMX controller or adjustments made by hand on the rear panel. Aim the wireless remote at the unit and control features such as: Black Out, built-in programs, flash, DMX addressing and RGB color change. User may also control this fixture with a DMX Controller or in Sound Active mode.
This fixture uses LEDs rated at 50,000 hours with a maximum power draw of 32W. DMX addressing may also be changed by the unit's 4-button LED display. There is no duty cycle on the Mega Bar RGBA, plus users can daisychain the power from one unit to the next with the built-in IEC power Ins/Outs.
- Indoor LED Color Bar with 320 10mm LEDs (64 Red, 96 Green, 96 Blue and 64 Amber)
- Compatible with ADJ RFC wireless remote control (see accessories)
- 7 DMX Channel modes: 4, 6, 7 9, 10, 18 or 34 channel modes
- 6 Operational modes:
Manual Color Mode
Static Color Change Mode
Auto (Program Run) Mode
Sound Active Mode
RGBA Manual Control Mode
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Variable RGBA color mixing offers a seemingly unlimited color palette - Great for Stage or Wall Washing!
- 48 Built-in Color Macros
- LED pulse & strobe effect
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Flicker free
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 30 degree
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-button LED display on rear panel
- IEC AC outlet on rear to daisy chain power
- Includes mounting brackets
- Long life LED (Rated at 50,000 hrs.)
- Low power consumption
- Very low heat output
- Run all night - No duty cycle
- Multi-voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Draw: 32W max
- 41 3/4"L x 3"W x 5 3/4"H, 6 lbs.