on thousands of items!
Stage lighting fixture for theatrical presentations.
Projection Distance up to 20'
Borderlights are designed to produce a general wash of light, excellent for color separation and blending. These fixtures are generally used to illuminate scenery, cycs, backdrops and walls.
The Series 702 borderlight is a multi-lamp, compartmented striplighting fixture designed for use as a general wash of light. Manufactured standard in portable lengths of 6 and 8 feet with 3 or 4-circuit operation, but custom lengths and circuitry are available. Sockets spaced on 6" centers. Ideal for use when toning, color separation or blending is required.
Plugs are not included, please order separately (see accessories).A 3-circuit, 6' borderlight would require 3 male & 3 female plugs. A 4-circuit, 6' borderlight would require 4 male & 4 female plugs. An 8' borderlight would require 4 male and 4 female plugs.
- 16 lamp, 8 compartment (4-circuit)
- Medium screw sockets on 6” centers
- Three 36” lead wires per circuit on portable units
- Spring-loaded color frame holder
- Compartmented for color separation
- Combination glass/gel sheet frame
- Hanging or floor mount hardware available
- Custom lengths and circuitry available
- 8' Long x 7 1/2" High, 65 lbs.