The 2016C is a low voltage fixture ideal for highlighting artwork, exhibits, and retail displays. The unit accepts energy efficient MR16 lamps from 20 to 75-watts. These lamps come in a variety of beam spreads, which are interchangeable as needed. They offer excellent color rendering and produce a whiter, brighter light than standard incandescent lamps with longer lamp life and less heat output.
The 2016C features an adjustable self-locking head and an electronic transformer. It has a hinged front that is easily opened for re-lamping and an internal accessory holder that can accommodate louvers, barndoors, hoods and a variety of filters. Comes in standard black, white and silver finishes. Custom colors are available by request and at an additional charge.
- Designed for 2-pin MR16 lamps up to 75-watts
- Integral 12-volt dimmable electronic transformer
- Hinged front for easy re-lamping
- Multiple accessory holder
- Clear glass safety shield
- Numerous mounting options
- Weight: 2 lbs