on thousands of items!
The ULXS24/58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the ULX-S wireless systems family.
ULX® Standard Wireless Systems offer sophisticated, scalable UHF wireless solutions for both working musicians and professional sound installers. For more advanced features and controls, see our ULX Professional Wireless Systems.
Includes ULX2/SM58 handheld transmitter, ULXS4 standard diversity receiver, microphone clip, grip/switch cover, screwdriver, zipper bag, two 1/4 wave antennas, power supply, 9V battery, and user guide. Rack hardware not included with ULXS4 receiver.
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Up to 1440 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Detachable 1/4-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- Interchangeable SM58® microphone cartridge
- Clear channel transmission and great flexibility
- Works with ULX® Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous battery life with 9V alkaline battery
- Includes ULX2/58, 9V battery, microphone clip, grip/switch cover, zipper bag, and user guide
- Power: On/Off switch, battery
- LED: green when on, red when battery low
- Three-segment battery power icon
- PEAK icon appears when audio signal overloads
- Group/channel displays
- SET button for saving settings
- Adjustable audio gain control
- 4-pin mini connector
- Battery cover unscrews to expose battery and gain control