on thousands of items!
The ULXS14 Instrument Wireless System is part of the ULX-S wireless systems family.
ULX® Standard Wireless Systems offer sophisticated, scalable UHF wireless solutions for both working musicians and professional sound installers. For more advanced features and controls, see our ULX Professional Wireless Systems.
Package Includes: ULX1 bodypack transmitter, ULXS4 standard diversity receiver, guitar cable, zipper bag, two 1/4 wave antennas, power supply, 9V battery, and user guide.
Microphone not included
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Up to 1440 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Detachable 1/4-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- Frequency and power lockout
- Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
- TA4F mini four-pin input connector
- Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
- Adjustable audio gain control
- Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
- PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
- Power on/off switch
- 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
- 300 foot (100m) operating range
4 Pin Mini Connector (TA4F) to 1/4-inch Connector.