on thousands of items!
The ULXS14/85 Lavalier Wireless System is part of the ULX-S wireless systems family.
ULX® Standard Wireless Systems offer sophisticated, scalable UHF wireless solutions for both working musicians and professional sound installers. For more advanced features and controls, see our ULX Professional Wireless Systems.
Includes WL185 lavalier microphone, ULX1 bodypack transmitter, ULXS4 standard diversity receiver, tie clip, zipper bag, two 1/4 wave antennas, power supply, 9V battery, and user guide. Rack hardware not included with ULXS4 receiver.
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Up to 1440 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Detachable 1/4-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- Three-segment battery fuel gauge
- Frequency and power lockout
- Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
- TA4F mini four-pin input connector
- Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
- Adjustable audio gain control
- Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
- PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
- Power on/off switch
- 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
- 300 foot (100m) operating range
- Wireless premium condenser lavalier mic for speech applications
- Cardioid mic recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise.
- Pickup angle: 130 degrees
- 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector
- Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility
- CommShield® Technology, which guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters.