on thousands of items!
The ULXS124/85 Combo Wireless System is part of the ULX-S wireless systems family.
ULX® Standard Wireless Systems offer sophisticated, scalable UHF wireless solutions for both working musicians and professional sound installers. For more advanced features and controls, see our ULX Professional Wireless Systems.
Note: Bodypack and handheld transmitters cannot be used simultaneously.
- Single-channel Diversity Receiver with group scan function
- Up to 1440 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Detachable 1/4-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
- Three-segment battery fuel gauge
- Frequency and power lockout
- Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
- TA4F mini four-pin input connector
- Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
- Adjustable audio gain control
- Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
- PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
- Power on/off switch
- 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
- 300 foot (100m) operating range
- Wireless premium condenser lavalier mic for speech applications.
- 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector.
- Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
- Cardioid mic recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise.
- Pickup angle: 130 degrees.
- Interchangeable SM58® microphone cartridge
- Offers up to 9 hours of continuous battery life with AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Power, mute, and battery status
- LED10 dB of adjustable gain
- Lockable interface prevents accidental setting changes
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show