on thousands of items!
The SLX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System is part of the SLX wireless systems family.
SLX® Wireless Systems are powerful wireless tools that can be set up quickly and used confidently by installers and working bands. Features include auto frequency scan with transmitter setup, exceptional wireless clarity, and Shure patented Audio Reference Companding.
Includes SLX2/SM58, SLX4 receiver, microphone clip, rackmount kit, two 1/4 wave antennas, power supply, 2 AA batteries, protective bumpers with 8 screws, vinyl bag, and user guide.
- Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 960 Selectable frequencies across 24 MHz bandwidth
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- RF presence LED
- 5-segment audio meter
- Multi-function, backlit LCD
- Low battery indicator
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal chassis
- Volume control on rear of unit
- 1/2 rack design vFurnished rack hardware
- Non-slip bumpers for use out of rack
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Timed backlit LCD display
- Frequency and power lockout,
- Mute functionality
- Works with SLX® Wireless Systems
- Offers up to 8 hours of continuous battery life with AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Automatic transmitter setup
- 3-Segment battery fuel gauge
- 470–782 MHz frequency range