GLXD4 Wireless Receiver:
The GLXD4 single-channel wireless receiver features revolutionary LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management(2.4 GHz frequency band) and battery rechargeability. An integrated battery charge port can charge a spare Shure lithium-ion battery while the system is in use. Allows operation of up to 4 compatible systems in a typical setting, and up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
GLXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- High-resolution LCD screen status display
- Real-time transmitter battery status displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within + / - 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Two-color charge indicator LED
- Green: Charged
- Flashing Green: 90% charged
- Red: Charging
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
GLXD1 features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
WL185 Lavalier Condenser Microphone
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
- Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
- Easily accessible on / off switch
- Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
Recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise, the WL185 is an cardioid lavalier microphone with a 130 degree pickup angle. It has a 4 ft cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility. Use of windscreen highly recommended. Feature CommShield® Technology, which guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters.