on thousands of items!
2 Scene, 24 Channel Dimming & Memory Console
A Control Console is a remotely located device that allows you to vary the intensity of lighting fixtures. Most consoles also enable you to store cues or scenes for playback at a later time.
A basic dimming system would include a control console, dimmer packs and control cables (see accessories).
The 3116 is a 24/48 channel console with 2 manual presets, 24 memory scene 2 chases, and micro-plex with DMX. The 3116 is simple and flexible with three operating modes. It provides standard 2-scene preset operation, single scene (wide mode) operation for double the channel capacity, and memory scene operation. Ideal for small theaters, stage performances and rental inventories. Dimmer packs are required (see accessories).
- 24 independent control channels
- Complete manual two scene operation
- Dual split dipless crossfaders
- Configuration to single scene 48 channel controller
- 24 individual channel bump buttons
- 24 user programmable memory scenes
- 2 user programmable chase functions
- Chase rate control (tap button)
- Grand master control
- Blackout control
- Microplex with DMX
- 22 5/8"W x 2 3/4"H x 9"D, 9 lbs