on thousands of items!
2 Scene, 8 Channel Dimming & Memory Console
A Control Console is a remotely located device that allows you to vary the intensity of lighting fixtures. Most consoles also enable you to store cues or scenes for playback at a later time.
A basic dimming system would include a control console, dimmer packs and control cables (see accessories).
The 3114 is an 8/16 channel console with 2 manual presets, 8 memory scenes, micro-plex with DMX. It is simple and flexible with three operating modes. The console provides standard 2-scene preset operation, single scene (wide mode) operation for double the channel capacity, and memory scene operation. Ideal for small theaters and stage performances. Dimmer packs are required (see accessories).
- 8 Individual control channels (two rows of 8 sliders)
- Complete manual two scene operation
- Dual split dipless crossfaders
- 8 individual channel intensity indicators
- Configuration to single scene sixteen channel controller
- 8 User Programmable memory scenes
- Chase rate control (tap button)
- Two user programmable chase functions
- 8 individual channel bump buttons
- Grand master control
- Blackout control
- Micro-Plex with DMX
- 2 3/4"H x 10 5/8"W x 9"D, 5 lbs.