on thousands of items!
Dimmer Packs contain multiple dimmer circuits, and are used to control the intensity of lighting fixtures.
The 31292 is a 4 x 1200 watt dimmer pack for use with any dimming console using Microplex protocol. The 31292 also has stand alone and crossfade programs.
Use with compatible dimmer console for optimum results.
For a DMX version of this dimmer, order the 6000PD2.
- User jumper select for dimmer/relay operation
- Internal jumpers activate 8 auto sequence control programs; sequence rate adjustable (1 sec. to 1 min.)
- Softstart may be activated for increased lamp life
- Individual channel function LEDs
- 4 individual dimmer/relay channels
- 1200 watts per channel, 4800 watts total capacity at one time
- Dual standard AC output receptacles per channel
- Dual 20 amp power cables with Nema 5-20 plug with perpendicular blades
- External fusing for each individual channel
- 128 channel micro-plex (standard 3 conductor audio cable)
- Analog control (0-10 volts)