on thousands of items!
Dimmer Packs contain multiple dimmer circuits, and are used to control the intensity of lighting fixtures.
4 Channel, 600 Watt/Channel, 15 Amp Power Supply Cord Dimmer/Relay System. Micro-Plex And 0-10V Analog Is Standard, DMX installed, 240V. The DDS 5600 dimmer pack from Leviton provides a self-contained compact but powerful four channel dimmer/relay unit.
DDS satellite dimmers are fully UL listed digital products that provide reliable, responsive performance with smooth, accurate dimming curves. Extensive epoxy encased toroidal filtering reduces the potential of dimmer generated noise. Individual channels are user assignable as dimmers or on/off relays for non-dim applications. All DDS Dimmers have built-in chase effects for stand-alone operation, perfect for all display type applications.
- 4 individual dimmer or relay channels
- Microprocessor digital phase control dimming or zero-crossing relay modes are user selectable (3600R is relay only)
- 512 channel address capable
- User select for soft start operation to increase lamp life
- User select for 8 auto sequence control programs
- Sequence rate adjustable from 1 to 60 seconds
- Toroidal noise
- Dual SCR circuit design ensures reliable operation
- Control status indicator LED
- Power on LED indicator
- Individual channel function LEDs
- External fusing for each individual channel
- NSI 128 channel Micro-Plex (3-pin XLR male and female)
- 0 to 10 volt analog input (5-pin DIN)
- Optional DMX512 digital control (5-pin XLR male and female)
- 7 1/2"W x 2 1/2"H x 9 1/2"D, 10 lbs.