on thousands of items!
A Control Console is a remotely located device that allows you to vary the intensity of lighting fixtures. Most consoles also enable you to store cues or scenes for playback at a later time.
A basic dimming system would include a control console, dimmer packs and control cables (see accessories).
The compact LP600 series stage lighting consoles are fully featured, easy to operate, and designed to withstand the most demanding conditions. Combining high performance with an intelligent layout allows users to operate the lighting console in manual or memory mode. Available in 12 or 24 channels, the LP-612 and LP-624 consoles come equipped with DMX and Microplex and are an industry standard for rental houses, small theatres, Houses of Worship, A / V companies, and schools.
- Channels: 24
- 2 scene preset - Allows manual control of lighting
- Softpatch - Control up to 96 dimmers on 24 faders
- Dipless crossfade between manual scenes
- LED indicator on each channel
- Chase Memory - Easy to program chases, make lighting run a continuous pattern
- Four fixed and seven programmable patterns of up to twenty-four steps each
- Easily record, preview and edit programmable patterns
- Standard output is Microplex using a 3 pin XLR connector
optional DMX 512 output uses 5 pin XLR
The analog option uses Cinch-Jones connectors
- All output protocols can be used simultaneously