on thousands of items!
The compact, lightweight ZLX-12BT was designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, making it a standout choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring. Pound for pound, no other similarly sized composite box comes close.
- High‑quality Bluetooth audio streaming for background music or musical accompaniment.
- QuickSmartDSP features best‑in‑class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system‑match, two‑band EQ, five user‑programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD.
- High‑efficiency 1000 W Class‑D power amplifier delivers up to 126 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV‑patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Three optimally located handles combined with a rugged composite structure provides the most portable professional sound speaker on the market.
- 1000 W (Class D); 126 dB max SPL; 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- 12” woofer and 1.5” high-frequency titanium compression driver
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 126 dB
- Power Rating: 1000 W
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90 °
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60 °
- LF Transducer: EVS-12K, 300 mm (12") Woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K
- Connector Type: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) 3.5 mm Input, and (1) XLR link Output
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene
- Grill: 18 Gauge Steel with Black Powder Coat
- 24.02"H x 14.02"W, 34.3 lbs