on thousands of items!
The COMSTAR XT-8 Eight-User Full Duplex Wireless Intercom System from Eartec is specifically designed for teams that need to communicate while working with their hands.
The self-contained headsets (no belt packs are needed) are not voice activated and there is no delay in transmission.
Up to 8 users can speak simultaneously and communicate as they would on a traditional wired intercom system. Two groups of 4 users can communicate separately or all together in the conference mode. This intercom system features an operating range of up to 800 yards. The system is self-tuning without the need for a remote antenna.
Each headset connects wirelessly to the Com-Center at a distance of up to 400 yards in any direction, allowing the headsets to be up to 800 yards apart while still accessing full communication capabilities. The included multi-port desktop charger allows you to charge the Com-Center and headset batteries simultaneously.
- Dual channel operation with Conference Mode
- Expandable up to 8 users
- Up to 800 yard wireless range
- Self tuning (no remote antenna is needed)
- Rechargeable lithium batteries (in headsets) provide up to 6 hours of operation
- Rechargeable NiMH battery (in Com-Center) provides up to 6 hours of operation
- Com-Center also includes an AC wall plug and a battery sled for disposable AA batteries
- Full Duplex Communication: All users can communicate simultaneously with no delay or voice activation
- No FCC License Required
What's In The Box:
- 1 COMSTAR Com-Center Full Duplex Wireless Base Station
- 4 COMSTAR Single-Ear Full Duplex Wireless Headsets
- 4 COMSTAR Double-Ear Full Duplex Wireless Headset
- 1 CH-CS28P COMSTAR Multi-Port Replacement Desktop Charger
- 1 Padded Carrying Case
- AC Adapter
- Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Sled for AA Disposable Batteries
- 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty