on thousands of items!
Active 550-Watt 2-Way PA Speaker System with 15" Woofer and 1.35" Compression Driver
Finally, Great-Sounding Active Loudspeakers That Won't Break Your Back or Bank Account! Thanks to our revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, EUROLIVE D Series loudspeakers provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing active speakers. Put simply, you get all the power without the back-breaking weight. And the sound quality of these lightweight loudspeakers exceeds that of our extremely popular EUROLIVE B212A and B215A systems.
Due to their high-efficiency design, they crank out 550/200 of the cleanest, punchiest audio Watts you've ever heard from a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control, along with dependable protection of the LF and HF transducers, thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, which virtually eliminate distortion - even at extreme operating levels. All models feature an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with LEVEL control and a dedicated 2-band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
- High-power 550-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15" long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35" aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
Stand mounting with 35mm pole socket
Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany