The ADJ 12P Hex is a versatile LED Par fixture with twelve 12-Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. With a 30° beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED Par great for lighting stages, but with its patent pending, intelligently designed, power and DMX connectors, it’s great for uplighting a venue.
12P HEX professional features include: 4 DMX modes (6, 7, 8, & 12 channel), 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. Daisy-chain up to 6 units (110V) or 13 units (240V) together via the fixtures built-in IEC In/Out power connectors.
The 12P HEX is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote (see accessories). Alternatively the fixture may be operated via a DMX controller or the units built-in programs.
12P Hex Features:
- Ultra bright, flat wash fixture with 12 Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV LED pixels
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- 4 DMX Modes: 6, 7, 8, & 12 channel
- 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBAW & UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
- 7 Built-In Programs
- 63 built-in Color Macros
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- 5 selectable Dimmer Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 30°
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- Compatible with Dotz Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
- Power linkable via IEC power cables. (6 fixtures Max @ 110V, 13fixtures Max @ 240V
- Light Source: 12x 12-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs, (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- UV Wavelength: 395nm
- Power Draw: 150W total (All LEDs @ Full On)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 110-250V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
- 11 3/4"L x 10”W x 5 1/2"H, 9 lbs
The HEXCON is a 36-channel DMX controller that was specifically designed for our “HEX Series” products. Up to 6, RGBAW+UV, LED fixtures or fixture groups can independently be controlled via six fixture buttons. All ADJ HEX series fixtures or fixture groups must be set to run in DMX mode and be addressed at channels 1, 7, 13, 19, 25 and 31 to access independent fixture control. The HEXCON control panel includes 24 direct access pre-programmed color macro buttons, 6 user programmable color preset buttons which come factory set to control Red, Green, Blue White, Amber and UV, 6 multi-function channel faders which are used to control individual color intensity, Chase program “Speed”, Chase program “Fade”, Master Dimmer and Strobe speed. There is an array of 8 “Function” buttons which are used to select the controllers operation mode, including Color Fade, Color Macro, Auto, Chases, Manual, Sound, Strobe, Presets and Blackout modes. A USB port is also conveniently included so most phones or tablets can be connected and charged. The HEXCON is one of the simplest and most versatile LED controllers available today. It’s ideal for D.J.’s, nightclubs, lounges, bars or for anyone that wants to get the most out of their HEX series LED products.