on thousands of items!
ADJ's DMX DUO is a professional DMX recorder and playback device with high performance and advanced capabilities. It was designed to accept information from any universal DMX controller available on the market today. Any group of scenes that have been programmed into a universal DMX controller can simply be downloaded into the DMX DUO for easy playback. The DMX DUO can be either audio triggered or manually triggered and has it own speed and fade control.
The DMX DUO is split into two control sections - one part for effect lighting and the other for playback of dimmers and moving lights. The two parts run completely independent of one another allowing you more flexibility when playing back shows or for turning effects on and off. With 96 DMX channels for intelligent lights and 8 DMX FX channels for on/off effects. Also included is a machine input and trigger button for fog machines. Compatible with our MB-1000, Stallion, Vapor- Flow, Fog Storm-1200HD and Fog Storm-1700HD machines.
- Single space DMX Recorder/Controller
- Accepts DMX information from any standard DMX controller
- 96 DMX channels (intelligent lights)
- 8 DMX FX channels (on/off effects)
- FX Timer (1, 3, 5, & 10 intervals)
- Separate DMX outputs for FX and Intelligent lights (outputs on rear)
- 8 Chases (99 steps each)
- 2 Shows (99 steps each, programmable hold & fade times)
- Mix or Sequence playback for chases and shows
- Audio trigger
- Manual trigger
- USB gooseneck light input
- Separate speed and fade control
- Strobe button (programmable)
- Machine input and trigger button- compatible with MB-1000, Stallion, Vapor-Flow, Fog Storm-1200HD and Fog Storm-1700HD
- RS232 (input on rear)
- 3 pin XLR In/Out (intelligent lights)
- 3 pin XLR (FX Out)
- 3"L x 19"W x 1 3/4"H - 1 rack space, 2 lbs